Wednesday, June 5, 2013

This is Hawaii

We are farming!!!!! All kinds of veggies: asparagus, kale, rainbow chard, lettuce, tomatoes, bananas, broccoli, eggplant, sweet potatoes, and ALL THE HERBS.
Its a lot of weeding which I actually have been enjoying weirdly enough. It helps that this is our view while weeding..literally:

The mountain in the background is Maui. Its so incredibly beautiful it literally takes my breath away sometimes.

I also take care of the chickens and sheep which is amazing amazing AMAZING!!!! There is a little sheep who was bottle fed here from a young age and so she acts like a puppy- always coming when she is called and baaaaaaaa-ing and running up to everyone. Its such joyful work.

And today we went beaching and it was the most beautiful beach I have ever seen! I cant describe the feeling of total peace that comes with being around 2500 miles away from everything on an island.



ALOHAAAAAAAAAAA
-Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment